Meeting Room Hire
The meeting rooms are not available on Mondays and Tuesdays.
- The meeting rooms are accessible via a ramp, electric swing front door and there is an accessible toilet.
- A portable hearing loop is available.
- The Board Room can seat up to 12 people.
- The Meeting Room can seat up to 4 people.
- Meeting rooms can be hired separately or maybe combined hire if you require “break out” spaces. The Council Office reception area can also be used for a break out area if the office is closed to the public at no charge.
- There is a portable screen and projector and hirers are asked to request this facility in advance of the booking.
- Free guest WIFI available.
- Free water and hot drink making facilities are also available.
BOARD ROOM MEETING ROOM
Meeting Room for meetings at the following hourly rates:
Businesses, large organisations, non-political organisations, other authorities:
- Board Room – £12.00ph
£30.00 for a morning (3 hours)
£42.00 for the afternoon (4 hours)
- Meeting Room – £6.00ph
£15.00 for a morning (3 hours)
£21.00 for the afternoon (4 hours)
- For combined usage – £15.00ph
£37.00 for a morning (3 hours)
£52.00 for the afternoon (4 hours)
Registered charities with a branch within the Parish of Penrith – No charge.
Local groups affiliated to the Town Council: No charge
- Penrith Community Gardeners
- Penrith Allotment Association
- Penrith in Bloom
The decision regarding the rate to charge the hirer is delegated to the officers of the Council.
What to do if you cannot access parts of this page
We want to ensure that everyone can access our information and we are working to improve our website. Please contact us if you need information on this website in a different format like accessible PDF, large print, easy read or in an alternative format.
We will consider your request and respond to you in ten working days.