Community, Culture & Economic Growth
Community, Culture, Economic & Growth Meeting Dates
|Monday||16 May 2022||6.00pm - 8.00pm||Unit 2, Church House, 19-24 Friargate|
Community, Culture & Economic Growth Committee Meetings
CURRENTLY NOT MEETING
Terms of Reference
All local councils must have terms of reference for committees which outline their responsibilities and their rules of procedure. Please refer to the Current Scheme of Delegation for more information.
Every formal meeting of the Council is open to the press and public.
The Council provides opportunity for members of the public to make statements or ask questions.
You are welcome to attend the meeting for all matters in part 1 which is the open to the press and public.
If the Council needs to consider private and confidential matters we will have to disconnect you from the live event and go into private session which we call part 2.
Public Participation appears at the beginning of the meeting:
- Prior to the meeting please write to the Town Clerk informing the Council that you wish to speak.
- You will be allowed to speak at the discretion of the Chair.
- Your name will not be recorded in the minutes of the meeting.
- The Chair will invite you to stand/sit in location where you can be clearly heard.
- You can speak for a maximum of 3 minutes per meeting.
- Supplementary questions will be allowed for a maximum of 2 minutes.
- The Council may respond to you at the meeting or may write to you.
- You must not interrupt speakers or speak during the member’s debate.
- You must not hold conversations with other members of the public during meetings.
- Members of the public who become disruptive during the meeting will be asked by the Chair to leave.
Filming and Recording Meetings
Anyone who objects to being filmed or recorded should notify the Town Clerk prior to the commencement of the meeting.
Any person present at a Council meeting may not orally report or comment about a Council meeting as it takes place but otherwise may: film, photograph, or make an audio recording of a meeting; use any other means for enabling persons not present to see or hear proceedings at a meeting as it takes place or later; report or comment on the proceedings in writing during or after a meeting, or orally report or comment after the meeting. Anyone making a recording for non-domestic purposes is advised to seek advice on their obligations to ensure any processing of personal information complies with the Data Protection Act 1998 and GDPR 2018.
Use the underlined links below to open PDF agenda for each Meeting:
AGENDA – Extra Ordinary Meeting – 6 September 2021
AGENDA – 17 January 2022 – CANCELLED
Use the underlined links below to open PDF copy of the approved minutes:
MINUTES – Extra Ordinary Meeting 6 September 2021
The Council only publishes minutes and agenda for the current and previous municipal year on this website, after which they are archived.
Please contact the Council Office for copies of the agenda or approved minutes for previous years.
What to do if you cannot access parts of this page
We want to ensure that everyone can access our information and we are working to improve our website. Please contact us if you need information on this website in a different format like accessible PDF, large print, easy read or in an alternative format.
We will consider your request and respond to you in ten working days.